You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Lead Information Management Data/Systems - EPC-1 (Quality & IM)
Required Experience / Qualifications
· 15 years’ experience associated with Information and Document Management within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry
· Knowledge of Engineering Design Systems preferably SPF, Bentley and Aveva.
· Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in engineering or Computer Science
Knowledge and Key Skills
· Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
· Strong IT and coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
· Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems preferably Documentum
· Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
· Experience in completing and delivering Final Completion Dossier (DFO) to Operations
Technical and Business Skills
· A thorough knowledge of Documentation processes, codes and standards relating to final document handovers working within a structured Quality Management System
Key Job Accountabilities
· As part of the Systems and Data Integration, LDS shall liaise and coordinate with the QG Project Information Management System (PIMS) Administrator, to assist in setting up NFE Project EDMS in conformance to NFE Onshore Project Document Management Specification.
· LDS to review the document review cycle process and recommend appropriate actions to PIMS implementation, customization and troubleshooting.
· LDS to maintain the data/document gateway, ensuring all data collection are validated and publish via dashboard for monthly report performance.
· LDS to use suitable assessment tools to validate correctness and completeness of data collection from contractors and vendors.
· Working together with Head of Information Management, to engage with EPC Contractor and Vendors via monthly meetings to record progress, report issues and resolve reported issues.
· LDS to work closely with each contractors and major vendors to ensure that the contractors and vendors understands the data requirements, and in ensuring that subsequent data collection is appropriately collected, for successful transfer to project database, both qualitative and quantitative aspects.
· At appropriate stages. LDS shall execute appropriate audits, at both in-house and/or external entities, to ensure that the data collation efforts are effectively completed.
· LDS shall carry out verification and validation of the data at appropriate stages of the project’s life cycle, ensuring the consistency and quality of the data is aligned with progress of the project phase.
· LDS shall have close interfaces with all other project groups (engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and operations), in understanding each groups’ data requirements and ensuring that they are achieved. Ensuring the successful collation and handover of the project data handover plan.
Key Focus Area
· Establish and implement a data collation tool for data submission by contractors and vendors.
· Ensure that effective and efficient interfaces are established between the various project systems, through close interfaces with systems vendor.
· Provide training to project users for the use of Project Systems, particularly in the equipment data access from other integrated systems.
· Ensure fitness-for-purpose of data through execution of data validation and verification as appropriate
· Ensure smooth contractor and vendor data submission through close interfaces and audits.
Provide leadership for implementing ISATE (Information Security Awareness Training and Education) awareness to Site Team.
- Business Informatics
- Construction Engineering
- Data Collection