You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Do you have these requirements?
Sr. Project Engineering Coordinator
PURPOSE & SCOPE: Jobs at this level are responsible for coordinating engineering activities facilitating timely issue of all engineering documents for the assigned small size project (enquiry/ job), including assistance to PEM in coordination between the engineering disciplines involved in their project. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordination of disciplines for a project.
• Liaison with/reporting to PEM/SPEM
• Provide input for Schedule and Budget for project
• Approval of some engineering document for project
• Coordinate inputs for Engineering deliverable register
• Technical assistance and support during project
• Completion of as-built documents
• Technical liaison with Clients, Subcontractors and Vendors
• Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
• B.Sc. in Engineering.
• 8 years experience.
• Proven project engineering coordination track record
• Organisational awareness.
• Planning & organising skills.
• Influencing skills.
• Adequate knowledge of interdisciplinary interfaces.
• Basic knowledge of engineering software.
• Basic knowledge of engineering processes and workflow
• Good technical knowledge and skills.
• Communication skills.
• Highly motivated.
- Project Management
- Regulatory Compliance