0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Construction Manager required to work for a major Saudi Construction company based residential in Riyadh. Must have minimum 15 years experience, preferably in Tunneling, Infrastructure, Ports or Industrial or similar. Must be bilingual English/Mandarin.
My client will provide a competitive Net monthly all in rates.
Call to discuss.
- Used in construction and construction contract management
- Project construction schedule and construction documents/specification
- Manage project pipeline of pre-construction, construction
- Provide oversight during construction on all assigned construction projects
- LL construction progress and schedule store construction
- Prepare material and construction bid packages for construction
- Complete all construction inspection/site visits for projects approved for construction
- Supervise all contractors during construction
- Upgrading existing analog radio system to a digital system
- Hitting pre-construction and construction
- Establishing construction budgets for projects
- Obtaining, updating and archiving all construction documentation for construction projects, including construction schedules
- Support various projects during construction
- Removing cost and time from new construction and capital construction projects
- Coordinate the tenant construction process and facilitate timely construction projects
- Supervise general construction contractors and sub-contractors
- Perform additional virtual construction tasks to support construction management duties
- Develop construction budgets for all projects
- Manage wind farm construction projects
- Controlling construction documentation received at site
- Architectural Drawing
- Construction Management
- Contract Management
- Financial Management
- Infrastructure Management
Job ID: EEL/08/ConMan