You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Technical Staffing Resources (TSR) are the in-house agency and master vendor for KBR who are a leading global engineering, construction, and services company.
KBR support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving their customers through diverse business units, KBR offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects.
We are looking for a HVAC Technical Advisor on a 12 month contract based in Leatherhead
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
- IR35 Determination - Highly likely to be outside so engagement through a LLC is permitted
The project is for a major energy client on an FPSO.
- Required offshore HVAC FEED and detailed design experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Specialist and detailed knowledge of air handling equipment and ductwork designs including the skills to prepare and review: philosophies and specifications; D&IDs; air flow diagrams; equipment sizing calculations; 2D layouts; 3D CAD models; HAZOP scenarios.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for HVAC equipment is required
- Job success will depend on interpersonal skills and the effective interaction with others.
- Suitable candidates will be highly competent in written and spoken communication and therefore be able to make effective presentations, and write technical reports.
NB - To be considered for this position you must have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next contract assignment then please contact me on 01372 862020 or [ Email address blocked ]
- 3d Model
- Engineering Design Process
- Hazard And Operability Study
Job ID: 4051