You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
ABS Consulting is a premier provider of industrial cybersecurity consulting, implementation, and management services. Leading the rapidly expanding industrial cybersecurity market, ABS Consulting recently launched our industrial managed services solutions, which provides 24/7/365 monitoring and managed services specifically for industrial operations and networks.
ABS Consulting is looking for a Cyber Security Manager Business Development to significantly expand the managed services offering, as well as our suite of solutions, into the Power & Energy, Oil & Gas, and Marine & Offshore markets. This role is responsible for the identification, establishment, and expansion of new accounts across vertical markets. It requires the ability to consult at the C-Suite level while effectively interfacing with customer technical and operational levels. This role will develop solutions tailored to customer needs, lead capture teams, and develop new markets. The position is responsible for obtaining specific sales targets, while cultivating long-term customer accounts. This position also coordinates and leverages collaboration with internal teams such as marketing, operations, and product development and technology groups in order to drive service and business outcomes. The ideal candidate combines a solutions-selling approach with strong vertical market knowledge, and a proven record of new market development.
What You Will Do:
- Lead business development and sales activities to identify, profile, engage, convert, and close new opportunities across target vertical markets
- Lead, execute and drive regional sales strategies across all ABSG industrial cybersecurity offerings in the assigned area(s) of responsibility, meeting or exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Develop capture strategies and lead capture teams for all opportunities in assigned region, including managing both the outcome and process of successful sales
- Coordinate and lead the internal resources, including marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, partner channel development, legal, sales support, and internal executive management to the successful identification, qualification, development, proposal and close of sales opportunities
- Cultivate deep relationships at both the executive and operational levels and be the primary point of contact for customers during the business development and sales processes
- Develop key industry relationships and actively participate in key industry associations and events
- Establish, maintain and grow a healthy sales funnel, and meet (and exceed) key performance indicators, including number of sales, average size of sale, time-in-funnel, and win ratio.
- Cultivate effective internal relationships with key resources and team members, including marketing, operations, sales engineering, product development, channel partnership development, and inside sales
- Develop and maintain disciplined and accurate reporting, including CRM, forecasting, and event summaries
- Participate in strategic planning, product development, and market development, contributing in-market insights and recommendation for growth
- Own and guide the ABS cyber strategy in region and connect that strategy at a global level to the ABS strategy and corporate strategy
- Work with all existing 3rd party cyber partners to drive sales
- Collaborate with global stakeholders including operation heads, business development heads, and executive leadership to drive initiatives for the global cyber security business
- Travel throughout region to drive sales, cultivate relationships and develop relationships (up to 60% travel)
What You Will Need:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Proven experience in key verticals – specifically Power and Energy and Oil and Gas
- Proven track record and established experience developing new markets and launching new services
- Proven understanding of industrial networks and Operational Technology (OT). Industrial Cybersecurity experience a plus.
- Proven consulting and solutions selling experience. This goes beyond product or software sales to demonstrating a clear ability to listen to customers and build tailored solutions based on their needs.
- Demonstrated ability to become a trusted advisor to customer senior executive and key industry contacts
- Proven ability to engage and lead both senior executives and operational/technical levels of customer organizations
- Proven record of developing capture strategies and leading capture teams
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with internal team members and stakeholders
- Willing to travel extensively and desire to be in-market with customers
- Highly disciplined approach to selling, reporting, and forecasting
- Strategic mindset with an acute focus on tactical delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use all MS office products and other communications technology or media
Minimum years of Experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in at least one of our target vertical markets
- A minimum of two (2) years of selling digital or automation solutions
Reports directly to a director.We set out more than 160 years ago to promote the security of life and property at sea and preserve the natural environment. Today, we remain true to our mission and continue to support organizations facing a rapidly evolving seascape of challenging regulations and new technologies. Through it all, we are anchored by a vision and mission that help our clients find clarity in uncertain times. ABS is a global leader in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services. We’re at the forefront of supporting the global energy transition at sea, the application of remote and autonomous marine systems, cutting-edge technical solutions, and many more exciting advancements. Our commitment to safety, reliability, and efficiency is ever-present, guiding our clients to safer and more efficient operations. Equal Opportunity The ABS Group of Companies is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws. Notice ABS and Affiliated Companies (ABS) will not pay a fee to any third-party agency without a valid ABS Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, CV, application, or other forms of candidate submission provided to any employee of ABS without a valid MSA on file will be considered property of ABS, and no fee will be paid. Other This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job. #ogjsABS Consulting is a premier provider of industrial cybersecurity consulting, implementation, and management services. Leading the rapidly expanding industrial cybersecurity market, ABS Consulting recently launched our industrial managed services solutions, which provides 24/7/365 monitoring and managed services specifically for industrial operations and networks.
- Active Listening
- Business Development
- Computer Security
- Customer Demand Planning
Job ID: 523