You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Mechanical/Turnaround & Inspection (T&I) Engineer to join our Jafurah Gas Plant Department (JFGP) as part of Unconventional Resources Organization. The JFGP is responsible for operating hydrocarbon gas processing plant.
Your role will be to plan and lead all turnaround shutdown in JFGP, following the startup of JFGP. In addition, to lead the mechanical design and review of stationary equipment and piping’s, investigate failures of static equipment’s and follow the construction and leading the commissioning and testing activities. You will have a thorough understanding of plant operations, process technologies, supply and product logistics, business drivers, cost drivers, and feedstock sensitivities. In addition, you will have a detailed understanding of product properties, customer applications and requirements. You must also demonstrate the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams producing reports, studies and presentations that are pivotal in shaping management’s decisions.
Duties And Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Have in-depth knowledge of international standards and codes ASME, API and ANSI especially standard such as API610, API 617, API 692, API 691
- Plan and lead all shutdowns in JFGP
- Collect all T&I input recommendations; work lists; and projects from the OME team and assemble them together in an organized scope of work
- Ensure preparation of detailed T&I schedules in the Critical Path Diagrams form with electronic scheduling software, such as Primavera, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Ensure shutdown and startup detailed activities are incorporated in the Primavera/MS Project schedule, including the systems and equipment release schedule
- Determine the required manpower using the computerized program and the manpower leveling from the available electronic software planning program
- Coordinate for the timely completion of pre-shutdown work, such as the prefabrication of new piping sections, or the re-tubing of heat exchangers, etc. This includes all work order types that will be included in the shutdown scope of work
- Prepare lists of all expense project packages and ensure all required expense projects are developed and approved
- Lead contract procurement related to all expense projects
- Ensure all scope, from all parties are consolidated in one T&I scope
- Develop T&I detailed scheduled using Primavera
- Follow-up on materials and contracts procurement status
- Coordinate all the needed logistics, including those with external organizations
- Ensure the T&Is overall impact is within the defined boundaries of cost, schedule and quality
- Develop T&I execution plans
- Develop the “daily progress report” for management updates during execution
- Provide general coordination to all concerned parties to ensure that required information is available
- Facilitate scope of work meetings and scope of work challenges
- Verify contractor(s) qualifications and certifications
- Monitor accounting budgets vs. actuals for work requests, materials orders, etc.
- Make sure critique meetings are held to identify areas of concern and areas for improvement
- Test and pilot new technologies.
- Develop the engineering designs packages for the new installation and upgrade projects of static equipment’s and piping’s
- Leading investigations related to static equipment and piping failures.
- Review project proposals and detailed design packages for new facilities
- Update and maintain engineering documentation and drawings
- Ensure full HSE compliance.
- Report and analyze key performance indices.
- Assist in the training, development and mentoring of younger staff.
- Maintain and expand on contacts within the industry.
- Regularly interact with other professionals in various company organizations involved in capital planning and economic analysis
As a successful candidate you should hold a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Turnaround and Inspection (T&I) preferably in the oil and gas industry, in scheduling and planning. Also, should have in-depth knowledge of international standards and codes ASME, API and ANSI especially standard such as API610, API 617, API 692, API 691 and others related to maintenance.
You should be capable of communicating with multidiscipline engineers to complete projects. You must have proven ability to communicate effectively with management at all levels within the organization. Capable of spotting and reconciling conflicting views and interests among different parts of the organization.
Strong written and oral communication skills are a requirement. You should be able to communicate what are frequently complex technical, economic and commercial concepts in a clear and succinct manner to individuals and groups from diverse professional backgrounds.
A Hands-on person who will immediately command the professional respect of others who possess long-time practical experience of working in or serving the industry. Person whom others, at all levels, will seek out for advice and counsel. Have the ability to work effectively with the minimum of supervision on relatively unstructured tasks.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Assembly And Installation
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Economic Analysis
Job ID: 850564123