Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: SUPPORT CONSULTANT
- Understand Skills VX application, consisting of 6 modules covering a vast variety of functionalities for Training, Competence, eLearning, Performance and Workforce Planning (Training provided).
- Assist with improving the system user experience.
- Improve and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Identify and document system bugs.
- Maintain and develop system documentation.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Assist the Implementation consultants during projects:
- Data upload and system configuration.
- User Acceptance Tests in conjunction with the Customer.
- Improve customer and internal work processes.
- Identify and document system issues.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent coordination / organizational skills.
- Excellent communication / strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present and talk to all levels of company representatives.
- Knowledge of database structures and ITIL foundation desirable.
- Knowledge of MS SQL and Project Management desirable.
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA business is an advantage – not necessary.
- Software system/operating system/database experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot (strong problem-solving/analytical skills).
- Experience in IT consultation/Customer Service.
- Software/database programming languages (MS SQL) experience desirable.
- Sound knowledge of Energy Industry desirable but not essential.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service