0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Senior Operations Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer, Operations to join our Client team based in Singapore on a Permanent Position to provide world-class services.
- Support for the Operational readiness of the new plant (including walkdowns & punch listing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities, preparing SOPs & routine schedules etc.);
- Leading and guiding the Ops shift team during P&ID walkdowns, and preparing of operating procedures & reviews;
- Coordinate with Engineering for walkdown, discuss action items and close out;
- Coordinate with Training Manager for training & competency development;
- Lead Operation's participation in SAT and pre-commissioning activities;
- Support relevant PSSR activities;
- Day to day monitoring of the plant and give guidance to the shift operation team;
- Planning and coordination of the job with Maintenance department;
- To troubleshoot the issues and processes when needed (routine as well as during outages);
- Plant optimization, evaluate critical operational processes and identify key areas to improve operational effectiveness;
- Preparation of Plant Turnaround tasks and coordination of activities;
- Initiate plant modifications and de-bottlenecking of plant equipment to improve performance and reliability;
- Lead root cause analysis (RCA) on process incidents and process inducted mechanical failures, recommend corrective actions to permanently eliminate them and follow up on closure of the actions;
- Participate in various PSM elements like Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) /Pre Startup Safety Review (PSSR), Hazop etc;
- Support implementation of Process Safety directives, guidelines and prepare reports as necessary;
- Review the Management of Change (MOC) and execute the changes;
- Support Operations Manager in preparation of operations budget;
- Support Projects during development, execution and commissioning, and provide Operational inputs at all stages, Supporting Business Development activity – preparing concept, PFD & P&ID;
- Support Invoice processing and Government regulation reporting;
- Facing External / Internal Audit and closing of the CARs in given time limit.
What you need to bring:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with at least 10 years of operating experience in large scale complex plants (Refinery, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical preferred);
- Process Plant experience, with continuous process;
- Experienced in large plant commissioning;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong leadership and organizing abilities;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Team Player | Good communication skills | Collaborative | Learning attitude.
Our Client is a leading engineering and operations company that provides services across many industries worldwide. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations while creating value for our stakeholders. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation for delivering quality results.
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Development
- Chemical Engineering
- Continuous Production
Job ID: PUB402008