You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: QAQC Lead Pipelay
Ensures effective implementation of the COMPANY Project Management Systems (QGPMS) through the Project Quality Plan and Quality Processes.
Ensure through Quality monitoring and measurement the implementation of PMS & EPCI contract quality requirements, Leading quality audit programs, quality surveillance and quality control programs.
Develops, implements and reports on the pipelay and cable lay phase quality surveillance program.
Providing continuous support, coordination and advice to the NFXP Offshore Head of QA/QC Pipelines on quality issues concerning PMT discipline execution and the oversight of Contractors.
Develop necessary quality procedures, plans, work instructions and provides quality advice and guidance to the NFXP pipelay and cablelay PMT.
- Counsels on the Implementation of the quality management system and coordinates in providing quality planning input for the PMT; Monitors quality management system effectiveness;
- Prepares and executes/leads under the direction of the Head of QA/QC Topsides PMT internal and external audit schedule including stewardship of audit findings to resolution and closure using an “Action Tracking” close out process;
- Prepares and leads quality surveillance programs for cablelay and pipelay phases;
- Coordinates subordinate QG QA/QC team in daily planning and execution of their Quality function and duties including verification of all inspections and tests (i;e;, Via ITP’s), production and follow up of daily quality reports, quality deficiencies and quality tools;
- Counsels the development of quality alerts, quality deficiencies and NCRs as necessary and stewards to close out; Monitors and reports quality KPIs to measure and improve quality performance;
- Attends internal and external quality meetings, facilitating quality planning, progress, deliverable and action, comment and finding close out;
- Implements reviews and stewards quality deviations to specifications including NCR’s, equipment and approved plans/procedures ensuring they are subject to appropriate review and approval by QG SME;
- Coordinates interfaces within PMT and towards EPCI to ensure a consistent, and effective quality approach is applied across the NFXP Offshore Project;
- Review and evaluates EPCI Deliverables for quality including specifications, plans and reports; Prepares and gains approval of weekly and monthly quality reports; Monitors and measures contractors’ quality performance, provides, and distributes quality surveillance metrics as described in the QMS control procedures
- Counsels the contractor to promote compliance; verify compliance with the contract and fitness for purpose of the delivered processes for cablelay and pipelay processes; Actively participates in project lessons learned process, facilitating capturing and closure;
- Ensure all Contractor Project Quality related document reports are prepared, delivered on time, documented and endorsed by responsible parties;
- The position is located Offshore and is responsible to ensure effective implementation of the COMPANY Project Management System (PMS) through the Project Quality Plan ang Quality Processes.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar;
- CSWIP Senior Welding Inspection 3;2;2;
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor;
- ISO 9712/ NACE NDE-Coating Qualifications;
- Professional Quality Engineer with 10 years of QA/QC experience in construction, pipelay and cablelay on Offshore Oil & Gas Projects representing Client;
- More than 8 years’ experience facilitating, coordinating and supervising implementation of Quality Control Programs on Major EPCI Offshore Projects representing the Client;
- More than 8 years’ experience in the development and delivery of External & Internal Audit Programs along with Quality Surveillance Programs;
- 5 Years’ Experience Working in the Middle East as QA/QC Lead;
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry;
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural background;
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications;
- Offshore experience is required;
- Pipelay Welding, NDT, AUT experience is required;
- QAQC Leadership experience required.
Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
9 Hours / 6 Days
31 May 2026 with possible extension
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
- Computer Literacy
- Electrical Wirings
- Engineering Procurement Construction And Installation (Epci)
Job ID: PUB402013