You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title : SR. SALES OPERATIONS OFFICER (CHEMICALS)
Reference Code : OG-7003561
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at the forefront of efforts for the long-term sustainable development, utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State of Qatar.
QatarEnergy's activities and those of its subsidiaries and joint ventures, encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally. They include the exploration, refining and production, marketing, and sale of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come.
Primary purpose of job
Develop, implement, and coordinate product delivery schedule, customer allocation plans, and cargo loadings according to existing planned sales, berth loading plans and unplanned changes to product availability and customer commitments, which requires continuous and meticulous coordination between the customers, terminal operators, service providers and internal QatarEnergy resources whilst ensuring accuracy, efficiency, high customer satisfaction and the protection of product economic value.
• Develop delivery and allocation plans for specific products from producers and terminal operators.
• Coordinate and execute cargo and load window allocation with customers, ports, terminal operators, independent agents and surveyors, while balancing customer’s requirements with availability.
• Forward cargo and shipping original documents to finance for processing of payments. Interact with Finance to make sure financial securities are in place prior to loading
• Interact with Market Analysts to provide pricing data post loading. Capture schedule and actual data in SAP to maintain reference database for audit and archive
• Manage external customer interactions with producers and terminal operations to assure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Manage performance to deliver agreed KPI’s as per functional plan and overall QatarEnergy strategy
Experience & Skills
• At least 8 years of professional work experience and a minimum of 4 years of experiences in sales management, commercial operations and/or product planning and scheduling. Preferably with a mid to large size organization in the energy industry.
• Sales management and commercial operations skills must have been demonstrated in previous jobs and/or assignments, including client-relationship management.
• Ability to make scheduling and operational decisions under pressure.
• Knowledge of products’ qualities and value in quality differences.
• Knowledge of product value chain and areas in commercial operations where further value can be extracted and where value must be protected.
• Knowledge of the interrelationships of producers and operators and activities at loading ports.
• Knowledge of freight contracts and the shipping market.
Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business/Commerce (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, etc) or in the field of Engineering (with relevant experience in marketing and sales).
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
Job ID: OG-7003561