You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit [ Link removed ]
The Execution & Operations Coordinator forms part of the UNCE Functional Management Team of highly experienced and competent construction, commissioning and lifting specialist personnel who support all UK driven Projects throughout their lifecycle.
The role is responsible for providing construction coordination & administrative support to, but not limited to the Operations & Execution Team Directors. It is anticipated that this role will provide a development opportunity for the successful individual to widen their experience in the Function into Construction Engineering and/or Contracts Management.
- To read, understand and implement the Company’s Health Safety Environmental and Quality Policy and the arrangements described in the Company Management System documents.
- Initially support the Operations & Execution Team Directors with coordination and administrative requirements.
- Manage and maintain the Construction Function Open Position Register (OPR).
- Act as the Directors DoA for RRF preparation in Taleo.
- Facilitate and report on Project Construction Readiness Reviews as per the Construction Business Process Maps
- Facilitate the coordination of all Function new starts
- Manage the Construction SharePoint site
- Liaise with the relevant project engineering office to ensure that
- As part of the role development, assistant the Execution, Operation Directors and Site based Project Management Teams with specific areas of site execution, such as contracts coordination, engineering and constructability reviews, auditing of site/project activities on a regular basis to ensure all compliance measures are in place with regards to safety, environmental & quality requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role
- A recognised construction or engineering qualification
- Ability to interface and interact with Function and Project Representatives at all levels.
- Experienced in the production of detailed documents and reports.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Flexible / able to comply / adapt to Company / Client requirements.
- Able to interact with management / personnel at all levels - committed team player.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Desire to learn and develop not only self but others within team - good attitude to continuous improvement.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- A clear and structured career development plan.
- Measurable goals to work towards (short & long term).
- Experienced professionals to be paired up with and learn from.
- Progression from administrative tasks to more advanced execution & operational coordination tasks.
- Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment.
- Competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment.
- Equal employment opportunity, committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
Job ID: OG~ABE00AW