0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Commissioning Coordinator
- Supervise the site construction/installation works of relevant engineering discipl1ines for assigned Construction/EPIC contracts and ensure that the work is carried out in safe manner and in compliance with Scope of Work, approved Engineering documents and Specifications;
- Participate in constructability reviews as and when required;
- Participate in construction risk management reviews as and when required and managed the assigned risks in consultation of Project Engineer;
- Review contractors' construction plans and schedules including method statements and JSAs.
- Coordinate and control the mobilization of contractors to sites including lay down areas;
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits and Gate passes when requested by Contractors;
- Verify and endorse PTW as operating authority prior to commence daily site activities;
- Check, inspect and test completed project work and/or arrange appropriate commissioning inspections and tests. Prepare Punch Lists and initiate Mechanical Completion Certificates;
- Ensure and follow up completion and clearance of all Punch List items;
- Review and endorse “red marked” up and 'as built' drawings;
- Participate in hand-over and acceptance, review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities;
- Review and endorse Construction Dossier for the assigned projects;
- Support Qatari development activities by ensuring that Qatari Nationals receive the proper job training and development.
What you need to bring:
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience. Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in relevant construction and installation activities in projects of oil & gas industry. Experienced in the implementation of construction industry best practices, systems, processes and standards.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 26 June 2024
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
- Conflict Resolution
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Management
Job ID: PUB401823