0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
MATERIAL SUPERVISOR (Open)
Air Products Middle East Industrial Gasses LLC Full-Time
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Material Supervisor will work with the Material Manager and the Ware-house team to insure the following:
- Maintains inventory, which includes keeping records in an inventory management system, acquiring additional stock as required, and distributing items from stock to fulfill requisitions.
- Ensures safe operation of equipment used to move and transport materials to and from the storage areas of the facility.
- Organizes and coordinates activities and staff schedules, ensuring fulfillment goals are met and that shipments are timely, accurate, and undamaged.
- Collaborates with material manager and other departments to develop and modify materials handling processes and procedures.
- Responsible for accuracy of documentation supporting the project.
- Responsible for verification of all documentation on a daily and weekly frequency.
- Working closely with Logistics and Manufacturing regarding incoming material and Project planning
- Coordinate and supervise warehouse and laydown area personnel
- Coordinate with the site supervisors
- Coordinate with the different contractors for the free issue material
- Perform the regular audit for the contractors warehouse and storage areas
- Oversees the daily workflow and scheduling of the Materials Handling department
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Support the application of safe, healthy and environmentally sound working practices within the Operations team.
The required Education and Experience
BS degree, from an accredited university,
- 5-10 years of experience in industry.
- 5+ yrs in Material Handling and ware-house
- Inventory Management Software
- Materials Management
- Project Planning
- Stock Control
Job ID: 757388