0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Lead Structural Engineer
The Lead Structural Engineer will ensure Engineering Dossier are delivered with a robust structural engineering definition and fit for purpose design that can be procured, fabricated, transported, installed, and operated safely, meeting the requirements of the company’s standard, project basis of design, and SOR
Successful Candidates will:
- Ensure Engineering Dossier delivered with a robust structural engineering definition and fit for purpose design that can be procured, fabricated, transported, installed, and operated safely, meeting the requirements of NOC standard, project basis of design, and SOR;
- Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the Structural design in compliance with project specifications and procedures, time schedule, required level of quality and safety;
- Plan, prepare and lead the structure discipline kick-off meeting with EPC Contractor in close coordination with Package Engineering Manager and Engineering Coordinators;
- Identify and manage structural engineering technical decisions to be made. Define and manage clear way forward for these decisions to be made and agreed within Engineering phase time schedule.
What you need to bring:
- Engineering degree in Structural Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience as structural engineer in structural field in Oil and Gas activities;
- At least 5 years of experiences as Lead Structure Engineer supervising a team;
- Extensive experience in structural engineering with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry;
- Computer literate, especially in structural calculation software;
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus, and with relevant codes and standards;
- Language: fluent English;
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Day rate in USD plus allowances
- 8 hours / 5-6 days
- Until April 2025
- Computer Literacy
- Diversity Awareness
Job ID: PUB397868