You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
BUSINESS ANALYST (SAP ANALYTICS & DASHBOARD REPORTING)
Job Title : BUSINESS ANALYST (SAP ANALYTICS & DASHBOARD REPORTING)
Reference Code : OG-7003525
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.Qatar Energy's strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At QatarEnergy, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary purpose of job
Perform SAP BW on HANA and BO System developments and Support activities under SAP Analytics Services section to design, implement and maintain SAP BW On HANA / BO / SAC solutions and projects, in alignment with QatarEnergy’s ICT department strategy
Experience & Skills
• A minimum of 4 years hands-on SAP EDW on HANA implementation, CDS view, HANA Data modelling, HANA studio, BW modelling, ETL development & enhancements with SAP systems and non-SAP system using SDI/BODS/ OSI Soft connectors and support experience including at least 1 full life cycle on BW on HANA implementation project, covering requirements analysis, content analysis, extractor development, design of models, configuration, development of BW backend, development of authorization controls, development of data marts, end to end testing and training up to project deployment.
• A minimum of 1 years of thorough functional experience in all SAP ECC modules and non-SAP system in relates to functional requirements and process understanding for BW/custom extractor development and data reconciliations.
• Good understanding of the Console Management System / BO Authorizations and SAP Business objects
• Hands-on technical experience of SAP BODS (specially SQL coding) to develop custom solution using non-sap connection and other databases to implement Business logic utilizing all available functionalities within BODS Designer and BODS job management
• A minimum of 2 year functional & technical experience in SAP BO tools in design/development and supporting of complex dashboards based on Lumira designer/Lumira/JAVA scripts, CSS / Python, and graphic designing (UI) codes preferably running on SAP data marts
• Hand-on experience with working on HANA SDI and SDA and configuring OSI Soft connectors to consume data in EDW.
• Experience of Agile/ACTIVATE SAP project management methodology (ASAP, Solutions Manager), program / project management and service level management
• Experience in managing and executing multiple high value ICT projects, through contracts and/or internal resources, on time and within budget
• Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement. Operates independently using mature judgment in planning and performing assignments and achieving defined objectives
• Excellent people management, problem solving, persuasion, negotiation, and decision-making skills and team player
• Demonstrates ability to effectively manage and communicate with a multi-cultural and multi-national workforce
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate concepts as appropriate to customers, contractors, and staff
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Engineering or equivalent or Computer Science
SAP Certification in BW analytics domain. A minimum of 7 years professional work experience that include
- Agile Methodology
- Balance Sheet
- Business Management
- Business Process Improvement
Job ID: OG-7003525