You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title : SR. ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVENESS ANALYST
Reference Code : OG-7002957
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.Qatar Energy's strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At QatarEnergy, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
Primary purpose of job
The purpose of the Senior Organization Effectiveness Analyst role is to design and implement an effective organization through jointly optimizing, governance, processes, jobs, structures, competencies and people to achieve QatarEnergy's strategic objectives.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Business Analyses, Organization Design and/or Change Management, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Motivated and self-driven able to lead teams and shape opinions towards new practices and new ways of working with proven track record.
• Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, interpersonal, negotiating, conflict management, coaching and mentoring skills.
• Excellent client relationship skills and able to work smoothly with executives both internal and external to QP.
• Experienced in project management and business modelling/engineering, preferably with technical writer skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of organization dynamics, motivational theories and systems thinking
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Business Analysis and/or in the other related fields.
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Conflict Management
Job ID: OG-7002957