You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: DOCUMENT CONTROLLER (For 12 months contract)
- To provide document control support to the various projects, including both internal and external clients, and support the senior/lead document controllers.
- Take personal responsibility for safety and adhere to Petrofac’s ‘Golden Rules of Safety’.
- ‘Live’ our Petrofac Values and apply them in day-to-day work.
- Manage the control, processing and distribution of all documentation entering and leaving the company/project as per the relevant company/project procedures, fully utilising the relevant EDMS system and implementing relevant QC checks.
- Manage the job close out/handover function to ensure that all projects/jobs are closed out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Accurate filing of all documentation as per project/company requirements.
- Accurate data entry into the relevant EDMS system as and when required.
- Archiving in accordance with the Petrofac retention policy and archiving procedures.
- Recalling boxes/information from archive as and when requested and keeping an up-to-date register of boxes whereabouts until they are returned to the archive company.
- General scanning/photocopying.
- Providing support to the rest of the Document Control team in dealing with emails, queries and general requests as and when required.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Good standard of education.
- Good understanding of Document Control principles and processes and be able to convey and enforce them as required.
- Competent in use of PC based applications (Windows/MS Office).
- Organised and attentive to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Good time management skills.
- Good team player who is also capable of working autonomously.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Relevant experience in a Document Controller role.
- Some experience of using an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in a previous role.
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry
- Document Management Systems
Job ID: 071538