You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Petroplan is seeking to hire Manufacturing Cost Controller for one of its clients
Requirements for the Cost Accountant
- BS in Accounting or Finance (Highly Preferred)
- 5 years experience in MANUFACTURING cost accounting with strong knowledge of Labor and
- Material variances along with how to FIND AND FIX!
- Ability to identify and analyze business issues; developing and recommending solutions
- Experienced with: freight, marketing/sales expenses, forecasting, inventory, expense
reports, auditors, variance analysis, etc.
- A background of success with communication and presentation skills.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Cost Accountant
- Monitoring and updating cost estimates for projects to ensure that costs are within expected ranges
- Manage Period-End and Year-End closings Of Manufacturing Cycle.
- Develop and follow-up on budgets of all Manufacturing & Manufacturing Service Cost Centers:
- Establish and maintain internal controls.
- Building a comprehensive detailed analyses and reporting structure (especially on the cost of goods manufactured portion) of the P&L.
- Cost center analysis.
- Cost Accountant performs cost rolls for existing products, new products, and estimates.
- Ensure BOMs and Routings accurate and meaningful and that Inventory control is accurate and meaningful. are
- Ensure Standards for material, labor & overhead rates are accurate and meaningful.
- Perform monthly analysis of variances (Labor, PPV, Overhead).
- Ensure the appropriate controls and structure are in place for scrap and cycle count reporting.
- Conducting cost analyses to identify areas where costs can be reduced or eliminated altogether
- Develop production analysis reports and tools to assist decision-makers.
- Participate in coordinating the annual budget process.
- Review monthly reconciliation of accounts.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Expense Management
- Financial Management
Job ID: BBBH42924