You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Machinist CNC Turning
We’re hiring Machinist CNC Turning for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune.
Position: Machinist CNC Turning
YOE: 5 Years
Contract Type: On Contract.
Produces manufacturing parts by programing, setting up, and operating CNC machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and programing.
- Follow the daily production activity Plan defined by supervisor;
- Verify the component by 100% inspection as per drawing;
- Select the required CNC tools as per component and programing;
- Record the inspection results in respective format;
- Update the status of production on ERP / Work order;
- Move the material along with all reports to next stage;
- Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures;
- Responsible for loading parts, proving tapes, operating controls, setting offsets, advanced edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements;
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines;
- Experience operating CNC Machines such as lathes machines in a heavy manufacturing environment;
- Follow the duties assigned by supervisor and report if anything is going wrong.
What you need to bring:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- ITI/NCTVT with 5 years / DME with 2 years’ experience;
- Work experience in CNC Turning operating and programing;
- Must be proficient with Fanuc and siemens CNC programing;
- Strong knowledge of all measuring instruments and GD&T;
- Must be able to communicate in English;
- Knowledge of Tooling preferred;
- CNC Turning machine operating;
- Material Handling wherever required.
- AUTOCAD, CAM knowledge for programing preferred.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
- Auto Cad
- Cutting Tool (Machining)
- Materials Management
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Programmable Logic Controllers
Job ID: PUB399864