0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Brownfield Superintendent High Voltage M/F
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Full-Time
SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Brownfield Superintendent High Voltage to join its work force in Nigeria.
- E&I superintendent is responsible for the daily operations of construction site from planning projects phases to overseeing their completion. Duties and tasks include scheduling work to proceed according to a strict timeline, conducting audits and checks to ensure that work corresponds to engineering drawings or client requests, and monitoring safety and compliance.
- Experienced and construction field both Green and Brown.
- Able to set priorities and use time effectively, especially when challenges arise.
- Must be professional and communicate effectively with others subcontractors / vendors, should be familiar with the operation of construction tools and machinery and be able.
- The job may include traveling to different work sites and working in various climate conditions.
- Dismantle and Reassemble Instrumentation Equipment.
- Identify potential sources of hazard prior to dismantling.
- Use correct procedures and correct method of dismantling
- Carry out the correct isolation and disconnection procedure.
- Identify, check and prepare components.
- Apply appropriate tests and test equipment to ensure reassembly is correct and effective.
- Supervise, coach and support POWER PLANT Ex inspection strategy.
- Act as focal point for specialist support contractors including setting key performance indicators.
- Ensure, act as, or delegate if practicable, electrical pre-commissioning authority for all plant mods.
- Coaching And Mentoring
Job ID: 2023-28238