You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ]
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness of the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job
- Work on medium or large-size engineering projects with minimum supervision.
- Prepare accurate and complete designs and calculations as required to meet project requirements.
- Conduct field investigations when needed; produce field reports with detailed sketches.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and assist engineers and/or designers to ensure effective quality product.
- Keep up to date on new engineering processes, techniques, and IMS and standards.
- Investigate and resolve unusual design and field engineering problems by devising new approaches.
- Ensure that effective methods and design/engineering techniques are used.
- Resolve project issues and problems.
- Provide technical guidance to the design team.
- Collaborate with the design team to maximize design value.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide employee performance feedback to the discipline manager.
- BSEE degree plus five years of hands-on engineering experience required in petrochemical, midstream or other heavy industries.
- Low voltage experience (<600 volts) is required.
- Knowledge of electrical calculation computer applications.
- Ability to integrate new technologies into daily work processes
- Experience working with other disciplines and understanding their interface requirements.
- Experience with design and/or construction of plants desirable.
- Knowledge of NEC, IEC & IEEE standards, methods and practices.
- Low Voltage
Job ID: 2405