You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Job Title: Financial Reporting Analyst
Type of Role: Direct Hire/ Permanent
Full benefits provided including medical/dental/vision insurance 401K match. Business casual dress code and hybrid schedule!
Petroplan has been a trusted, global talent solutions partner for nearly fifty years, specializing in supporting projects and connecting talented professionals in the Energy Industry.
We have partnered with an oil services company that is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst. This is a remarkable opportunity with an innovative culture and a well-established global company!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The overall responsibility is monthly financial analysis, including actual to forecast variance and trend variances, GAAP reporting, month-end close, and revenue recognition (ASC 606).
- Monthly actuals to forecast variances and trend variances inclusive of gross margin revenue of third-party sales/ cost of sales
- Analysis and preparation of rolling forecasts and annual budgets dealing with multiple cost centers and locations
- KPI reporting to management/operations
- Oversight responsibility for accurate revenue recognition through POC.
- Assist with both internal and external annual audits
- Internal controls in compliance with SOX requirements and company policies and procedure
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, or related field (CPA/ MBA a huge plus)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, PowerBI a plus!
- Knowledge of USGAAP
- Experience with Hyperion/ Oracle preferred
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Internal Controls
Job ID: BBBH42920