0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Location: Aberdeen & Offshore
Start date: May
Duration: 5 month contract
Onshore / Offshore split: 50/50
Rate: Negotiable on experience
IR35 status: Outside IR35
Eligibility: Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
For one of our EPCI clients in the UK we seek to make the addition of 1, possibly 2 Project Engineers for a split between onshore and offshore operations. The role is to be split between the Aberdeen office, home office and the North Sea.
What are they looking for?
Well to cut it short, the project is to execute and oversee the wellhead cutting operations that are starting in May. The procedures are already written in the most part, the team just needs some extra assistance to get this finished off and then the offshore execution.
Timewise they are looking at a 50/50 split between onshore and offshore, so full offshore certifications and seaman's book is essential.
What do they need from you?
- Experience in installation of subsea hardware and umbilical/flowline using ROV/divers
- Prior experience working Internationality
- Experience with conflict resolution and change management
- MS Office.
- Carries out tasks as assigned by the Engineering Lead. Tasks would generally be focused on technical issues but will sometimes require administrative and project management functions.
- Work with Project Manager(s) to ensure all project objectives, schedule, deliverables and milestones are met.
- Support the installation engineering of subsea hardware, including development, evaluation, engineering, design, controls, procurement and construction phases of project implementation in order to ensure project completion as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Create installation engineering procedures and specifications for compliance with design principles, applicable standards, and customer requirements.
- Prepares design changes, specifications, schematics, and test plans for installation equipment and subsea hardware. This may include locating equipment and assisting with vendor selection.
- Conduct engineering calculations and analysis.
- Prepare installation and maintenance procedures.
- Review product designs, conducts and attends Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and System Integration Tests (SIT).
- Prepare presentations, articles, and technical papers.
- Interface with Document Control, Design Analyst and Design/Drafters during the course of project work
- Interface inside and outside a meeting setting with project team members and Clients.
- Can perform non-engineering activities such as oversight of offshore operations and on-site oversight of OPG projects and subcontractors.
- Sporadic Work and travel in EMEA, both onshore and offshore, can be expected.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Structural, Mechanical, Civil or Ocean Engineering)
- Graduate engineer with some years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of MathCAD, 3D CAD, 2D AutoCAD;
- Ability to travel internationality for work scopes
- Valid driver's license
- Valid passport
- Seamen's book
- Petroleum Education Council (PEC) Basic Training
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
For more information or to apply please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick at Leap29 directly.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
- 3d Model
- Auto Cad
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
Job ID: V-119930