You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Include Accountable for recruitment strategies, business consulting and campaign plans for multiple businesses as assigned by Recruitment Lead
- Primary point of contact hiring managers HR Manage a portfolio of requisitions and conducts full -cycle recruiting across disciplines
- Manage and participate in the selection process to include assessing candidate applications, screening, interviewing, and recommending finalists, offer management and filling staffing needs with the defined service and performance criteria
- Ensure compliance with Internal policies, as well as with all federal and state regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the selection and use of agencies as part of an overall staffing plan
- Provide counsel to client groups and HR partners on resourcing initiatives, campaigns, and recruiting metrics to influence stakeholders
- Measures ongoing recruiting performance through metrics
- A minimum of 3 yrs full cycle recruitment in a complex Oil and Gas organization
- 6-10 yrs of full cycle recruitment exp Agency selection and management skills required
- Excellent knowledge of applicant tracking systems and accountable for optimal administration (Preferably Kenexa Brass Ring)
- Proven experience in delivering a diverse candidate slate
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize under pressure
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Management And Business Consulting
Job ID: BBBH42795