You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ]
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
- Manage the interfaces between engineering disciplines as well as between third-party supplied engineering contractors, suppliers, and the owner’s engineering team.
- Develop clear scope definition of all client scope and interface points including engineering deliverables, scope of services, timeline, etc.
- Coordinates the engineering team and ensures completeness of the Engineering/Design deliverables.
- Support and promote all requirements for overall project engineering and procurement schedules and assist the Project Manager (PM) on managing cost by ensuring all disciplines are competitively bidding equipment and materials for purchased.
- Overall responsibility reaches until acceptance of the plant which includes development of close out reports and transfer of all project documentation.
- Inform and report project status realistically, openly and in good time.
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university required.
- Minimum 5 years' Oil & Gas project experience and chemical process industry or related field required.
- Chemical Process
- Oil And Gas
- Procurement Management
- Project Management
- Engineering Management
Job ID: 4689