0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- 15 years' experience associated with Quality Control &
coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those
involved in construction of LNG Onshore facilities
Lead Quality shall coordinate quality surveillance assessments and
- provide direction to site Quality Control (QC) inspection personnel
- Lead Quality coordinates site inspection of the work
to verify project quality requirements for Construction at Ras Laffan
- Experience with LNG plant construction including pneumatic testing, preservation procedures and flange management.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Construction Engineering
- Oil And Gas
Job ID: BH-226462