Title: Lead Process Engineer
Lead Process Engineer with proven experience in the Licensor works and PDP Development of pre-loop reactor, loop reactor, slurry treatment and flashing, resin transfer, iC4 recovery, powder feeding to vertically expanded gas phase reactor and PP. Thorough knowledge of PDP packages for a new iC4 system, which include PFDs, P&IDs, datasheets and process control, and update the PDP of the whole process projects/process engineering practices, economics principles, calculation methods, international standards, codes, specifications, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 15 years' experience in Petrochemicals & Refineries, with 20-25 years' experience likely given the job description. Excellent communication skills required.
- Lead a team of about 10 - 15 Process Engineers and related discipline engineers and designers.
- Willing to take assignment and travel to KBR Khobar office.
- Shall have minimum 5 years of licensor experience in Polymers.
- Scoping of projects, including process deliverables.
- Exploring innovative design options to meet application requirements with engineering polymers/metal-plastic hybrid materials, using multi-disciplinary inputs & to synthesize them into a solution. Ability to identify emerging trends in mobility industry and develop conceptual studies.
- Experimental validation of simulation results and fine tune the predictive models for better prediction and closely match with reality.
- Review and approve process deliverables (PFDs, P&IDs, Design Basis, Process Narratives, Process Calculations, Equipment Specification documents, etc).
- Review and approve basis of design documents.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the project team, including the Clients.
- Responsible for design integrity of process engineering scope, performance of assigned staff, and on-schedule delivery of the work within budget.
- Lead technical presentations to Clients and their representatives as required.
- Serve as technical resource to Process Engineers and related Discipline engineers and designers.
- Provide technical leadership to ensure that applicable procedures and standards (client, and international) are correctly applied.
- Domestic requirement with business trips to Saudi (Khobar office).
- Assignment conditions are not known at this time but we can assume 6-8 weeks+ at a time in Saudi to set expectations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Flashing (Weatherproofing)
- International Standards