You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
[ Link removed ] about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ]
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Process Specialist based in Kuwait.
- B.E in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
- A minimum of 12 years’ of experience in Technical Service department and Operations of Refinery / Petrochemicals.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar position with a pre-commissioning and commissioning project(s)
- Proven experience in handling activities related to refinery Operations.
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to the project (CDU / KHU / NHTU / ARDS / HOC / SGU/ HYDROGEN/SULPHUR/SWS/ARU/FLARES/UTILITIES/ TANKFARM AND MARINE).
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proven experience for renowned clients in region.
Communication: Fluent in written and spoken English
Project Location: Kuwait
Experience level: Mid-Senior
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Chemical Engineering
- Interpersonal Skills
Job ID: 1428