You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Grid Connection Manager
UK Based (remote)
Petroplan are recruiting for a Grid Connection Manager to join a Developer client of ours currently developing a number of Wind, Solar and Battery Storage projects across the UK.
The role can be based remotely from anywhere in the UK. There will be expectation to travel across the UK where required and occasional visits to their London headquarters.
You will have previous grid/network experience across UK based utility scale projects and be a strong communicator, able to offer advice to internal development teams and communicate well with external providers and operators.
Contract Type: Permanent opportunity with annual bonus, shares and LTI in place plus benefits
- Able to respond to any grid/network related queries
- Support Development Team offering Technical and Design expertise
- Able to work on and present formal grid connection applications
- Power Modelling experience: PSSE / PSCAD / DigSilent or equivalent
- Knowledge of GIS technology and working with the DNO and Land teams through Due Dilligence Processes.
- 2 years prior experience across Utility Scale UK projects highly desirable. International exposure also well-thought of.
- Experience working with Distribution and Transmission Network Operators
If this role could be of interest, please apply online and suitable applicants will be contacted..
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Power System Simulator For Engineering
- Due Diligence
- Electric Power Transmission
Job ID: BBBH42423