You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Kingston upon Thames – Surrey
Initial 12 Month Contract
Oil & Gas/ Offshore Wind/ Offshore sector
A Project Manager is required to work for a large Oil & Gas installation contractor on an initial 12 month contract to support a large project.
As the Project Manager, you will have experience of working for an offshore installation contractor and experience as a Project Manager working on an installation project.
The Project Manager will be able to work on a hybrid working set up of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
• As the Project Manager, you will ensure the governance of projects and initiatives in terms of organisational, financial, technological and contractual aspects, assuring the achievement of the established objectives
• As the Project Manager, you will plan, coordinate and control the execution of the project, in accordance with Client requirements, within time and cost constraints and in compliance with HSE and Quality procedures
• Achieve profit objectives ensuring the observance of company procedures and practices
• As the Project Manager, you will supervise the economic and financial Task by defining the most appropriate methodology to be applied to produce the project economic indicators (only for Feasibility Studies PM)
• Represent the company towards Clients, Licensors, Partners and Subcontractors managing also contractual aspects
• As the Project Manager you will ensure the review of contractual documents
• Define project strategies (e.g. Project Execution Plan, Quality Plan, Procurement Plan), ensuring the project activity planning
• As the Project Manager, you will supervise planning and cost control activities supported by the other project organisation roles, implementing the corrective actions needed to achieve the established project objectives
• As the Project Manager, you will supervise home office engineering and procurement activities supported by the other project organisation roles
• Supervise site/yard and offshore activities
• As the Project Manager, you will supervise all project activities with regards to quality and HSE topics, supported by the other project organisation roles
• Ensure the issue of project reports
•As the Project Manager, you will ensure the collection of project feedbacks, issuing the final project report
• Ensure Client assistance during the guarantee period
Essential Skills for the Job:
• Previous experience as a project manager on an installation project.
• Experience working for an installation contractor
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Project Managers who are looking for new employment
- Management Accounting
- Offshore Work
- Oil And Gas
Job ID: OGSK/R/086569