You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join our Market Research Unit (MRU) at Project Management Department (PMOD). MRU provides project market intelligence to enable planning and execution company executives make data driven decisions.
Your primary role will be to analyze large data sets, conduct research and develop insights on special subjects relates to projects.
You should be an expert in one or more disciplines that directly affect project performance, including but not limited to planning and scheduling, project execution, estimation, cost engineering, geomatics, value engineering, and other value improvement practices.
You should be an expert at data analysis, with knowledge and a track record developing and utilizing models, utilizing statistical tools and other tools to complete comprehensive assessments on extensive project intelligence.
You should have national and international publications related to the field of Project Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze large data and provide insights
- Develop and run models
- Conduct market research utilizing multiple sources and develop special reports
- Participate in the review and evaluation of the Contractor capabilities and financials
- Provide expert advice and guidance in project planning, project execution, and/or project control.
- Assist in resolving project management problems related to project planning deficiencies, project quality defects (in engineering, procurement, or construction), schedule slippages, and potential cost over runs.
- Work closely with project engineers and other project professionals to identify portfolio risks and opportunities
- Formulate and implement strategies to improve project planning, cost, schedule, and/or quality.
- Evaluate existing tools, methodologies, best practices and technologies to enhance project planning or execution
- Lead internal or external problem-solving teams as directed by management.
- Participate in the development of standards, guidelines, instructions, policies and procedures, surveys or other content on an as-required basis.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working with top tier companies executing upstream or downstream projects, including at least 7 years working in your main field with an emphasis on initial engineering stages with Project Management.
- You must be PMP certified (or Similar) in good standing
- Should have national or international level publications on Project Management related to the planning and construction of complex facilities
- Preferably have advance Excel skills in MS Excel capabilities and be familiar with business analytic tools.
- You should be familiar with planning and scheduling methods such as CPM and PERT, company accounting practices, project accountability budgeting and the expenditures and financials portions of the project.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Analytic Applications
- Big Data
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Data Analysis
Job ID: 767102823