You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Development Manager (Wind, Solar, BESS)
Project Development Manager (Solar, Wind, BESS)
Petroplan are pleased to be recruiting for a Project Development Manager to join a leading global Operator and Developer in Berlin, Germany.
Our client is keen on expanding their pipeline globally and across Europe, and they are looking for a Project/ Business Developer to support their growth across Germany.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in German and English, and will have familiarity with the approval process for development plans, environmental/building regulations and land/grid connection requirements.
* Identification of solar projects with high potential;
* Assisting in the identification, evaluation and appraisal of solar projects for investment;
* Negotiating and signing lease agreements;
* Negotiations with authorities to obtain all necessary permits for the construction and operation of solar systems;
* Communicating and collaborating with our engineers in the technical design of each facility;
* Management of relationships with local authorities, utilities and regulators;
* Interaction with legal, tax, technical and insurance advisors;
* Control of the projects until they are ready for construction and participation in the auction and sale process.
* Ability to assess energy projects from an economic and legal point of view;
* Ability to work independently and proactively reach out to stakeholders;
* Excellent computer skills, including MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP systems;
* You will be able to travel both domestically and internationally as needed and be flexible with working hours.
* You are proactive and a structured team player with a high level of responsibility and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Development Planning
- Engineering Design Process
Job ID: BBBH42910