You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Project Controls Lead reports to the Project Controls Manager and will be responsible for planning, budgeting, change management, cost control, and cost estimating all asset/hub activities.
- Accountability for all asset planning, budgeting, change management, cost control, cost estimating, progress measurement, reporting and forecasting activities
- Interface with Key offshore team members
- Prepare project cost estimates and assist with annual budgets
- Accountability of all asset schedules
- Accountability of cost reporting including forecasting and accruals
- Assist with risk analysis on projects
- Prepare project closeout cost and schedule reporting
- Assist with project controls, planning, cost control, change management and cost estimating plans and procedures as well as provide input into other key PMT plans and procedures
- Develop and maintain project work breakdown structure (WBS) and cost breakdown structure (CBS)
- Manage AOP budget and annual goals, including annual and monthly budgets, to ensure proper recording and forecasting of actual costs, commitments, accruals, trends, forecasting, and contingency draw down
- Coordinate cost estimates for new scopes of work and other changes working with other PMT members to build supporting documentation
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly reporting in a timely manner
- Prepare cost and schedule reviews and participate in Senior Leadership Reviews
- Identify and mitigate risks related to potential impacts to scope, cost, and schedule
- Coordinate integrated asset short, medium, and long-term schedules, track progress, facilitate operating rhythms and review sessions.
- Establish schedule compliance metrics.
- 10 years of project experience in the project controls discipline preferably with an O&G operator
- Strong knowledge and experience in planning, cost engineering and controls with heavy budgeting, cost forecasting, change management, cost estimating, and scheduling experience
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects), Primavera planning software, and other specialized cost software packages and prior experience in SAP
- Major Project Planning and offshore operation experience preferred
- Ability to build relationships quickly in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, and multi-company environments
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Accrual Accounting
- Change Management
- Cost Modelling
- Diversity Awareness
- Enterprise Application Software
Job ID: BBBH42706