You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- 5 years above experience with GE Mark6e control system at the combined cycle power plant
- Good knowledge experience about handling logics, simulation, operation and able to do plant tuning/optimize on DCS Mark6e is mandatory
- Minimum 5 year experience with hot commissioning of combined cycle power plant is mandatory
- Candidate is to self-arrange accommodation and transportation.
- Vendor to self-arrange work permit visa
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Control Systems
- Transportation Management
- Energy Production
Job ID: BBBH42811