0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Primary Purpose
The Project Quantity Surveyor is primarily responsible for monitoring and quantifying installed quantities and reporting progress for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning activities during the construction period.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand requirements of project contracts and specifications
- Perform verification of scheduled of quantities, and identifying variances between planned and actual values
- Perform field verifications and reporting of installed quantities progress per applicable rules of credit or other project specific progress reporting systems
- Perform quantity audits both field and in-house and provide reports on findings
- Perform evaluation of contractor's progress measurement systems and provide recommendations
- Attend progress report meetings onsite
- Maintain guidelines and procedures for verification of progress measurement
- Maintain lessons learned log for review and implementation
- Implement and manage interface coding of activities for Progress Measurement and Milestone Payments
- Manage schedule status, progress, milestones and reporting processes
- Manage daily data update to SharePoint and Business Intelligence systems
- Maintain positive relationship with customers; project team members; and EPC contractor
- Communicate project status thru the use of reporting tools and dashboards in a timely manner
- Participate in the data collection and analyze project information to support the project schedule
- Work closely with project team to ensure scope in all disciplines are consistent with scheduled activities and deliverables
- Work closely with Project Controls team to implement Milestone and Progress reporting systems
- Work closely with Contractor's Project Controls and Scheduling Team ensuring timely submittals and updates
- Bachelor's degree in engineer or other technical discipline and/or related experience
- 5 to 10 years field experience in execution of large/complex infrastructure projects in the oil and gas sector.
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on Primavera (P6) utilization/experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Business Intelligence
- Contract Management
- Data Collection
Job ID: BH-226111