You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Controls Analyst
- Monitoring project milestones and ensuring that they are met by communicating with project managers
- Reviewing cost reports to ensure expenses are within budget guidelines
- Analyzing project schedules to identify delays or problems that may occur in the future
- Reviewing reports from key team members to ensure that they contain accurate information about project status
- Recommending changes to project objectives or strategies to improve performance
- Coordinating with clients or customers to identify and resolve any issues that may arise during the project
- Analyzing the financial status of projects to identify areas where costs could be reduced or where additional funding may be required
- Preparing reports detailing project status and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating meetings with stakeholders to discuss project status or changes that may be required
- Ability to manage technology assets and IT solutions to provide highly innovative and cutting-edge reports, graphics, presentations and dashboard solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Able to work under pressure, producing high quality deliverables while meeting delivery dates
- Previous experience leading and controlling projects and project teams both locally and remote is desired.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Graphic Design
- Report Writing
Job ID: BBBH42906