You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco is seeking an Enterprise Risk Management Analyst/ Specialist to join the Portfolio & Decision Support Department under the Strategy & Market Analysis (SMA) organization. The core function of SMA is to advise the Company’s management and guide other departments within the Company on energy markets and outlook, economic evaluations, oil pricing, macroeconomic outlook, international energy policies and regulations, risk management and HR capital requirements. The ERM Analyst/ Specialist will assist Corporate Management and other Company organizations in developing, implementing and improving a Corporate-wide Enterprise Risk Management framework.
- Review and continuously enhance the design and application of the ERM framework.
- Advise management on identification and management of major risks.
- Provide risk coaching and practical advice to business organizations; develop and deliver formal training and other presentations.
- Help organizations assess and monitor risks and develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Coordinate risk reporting across the Company and ensure that management receives sufficient and reliable information.
- Work with and support relevant organizations to instill risk management as an integral part of decision making.
- Liaise with other risk management functions (health and safety, IT risk management, emergency response/business continuity, treasury risk, etc.) to bring about risk alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, engineering, economics, business administration, accounting, financial management, computer sciences, law or a closely related specialty OR completed a relevant certification.
- 10+ years risk management experience with a global company or top consulting firm
- Strong experience in governance, risk and control concepts and practices.
- Experience of working in or with the oil and gas industry.
- Experience of working within ERM, project risk management, IT risk management, health and safety, internal audit, compliance, HAZOPs or other risk management process.
- Experience using or developing risk management technology tools.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Business Administration
- Capital Requirements
- Decision Making
Job ID: 850703723