You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ]
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
- Manage a portfolio of engineered packages, bulk materials, and services from requisition through to order close-out.
- Co-ordinate technical documentation and clarifications between engineering and vendors
- Co-ordinate ITT activities including technical and commercial evaluation.
- Negotiate commercial terms and conditions.
- Carry out supplier due diligence and prequalification.
- Co-ordinate and interface with third party logistics providers
- Expedite delivery of equipment and materials including supporting documentation
- Attend vendor site visits to support FAT or expediting.
- Interface with Quality on documentation
- Support project with procurement of site support services
- Engage with warehouse on delivery, receipting and preservation.
- Utilize Oracle Cloud ERP system for P2P process and material management.
Your Knowledge/skills, education and experience:
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain
- CIPS/ Degree/ Diploma preferred.
- ERP / Oracle experience and proficiency preferred.
- EPC / Package procurement experience necessary
- Good English, written and verbal.
- Team player, demonstrable buying and expediting experience, good communicator, strong negotiator.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Logistics Operations
Job ID: 4691