You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Controls Analyst - Hydrogen
The Project Controls Specialist is responsible for supporting the team with scheduling, cost control, and actionable reporting for effective delivery of Hydrogen Liquification Plants. This role will focus on creating and maintaining schedules, cost reports and project status reports of Hydrogen Liquification facilities.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of schedules, identifying relationships, logic, milestones, along with the regular maintenance and periodic updating of the schedules.
- Support Cost control in bi-weekly and monthly reporting.
- Maintain and track all AR/AP, invoice tracking.
- Support Finance and Cost Control with month-end activities as required.
- Communicates and coordinates between various individuals and departments on each project to pro-actively manage the schedule, update progress and anticipate delays.
- Reviews and analyzes Notices of Change and Requests for Change for schedule and cost impact.
- Assists in preparing Schedule and Cost Analysis reports with Explanation of Variances.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to execute other project controls activities such as meeting facilitation, document control and monthly status reporting to the Owner.
- Works as a team-member to meet project execution goals.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a project specialist in the industrial engineering and/or construction industry.
- Experience in developing project schedules utilizing MS Project or other scheduling tools. Knowledge of Primavera P6 is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of Cost Management.
- Exemplary communication skills, written, analytical, negotiating, and interpersonal are essential.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills for cost reporting
- Must be capable of independent work in fast paced, schedule driven environments.
- Knowledge of engineering, supply chain, and construction processes preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple complex project efforts at a time.
- Sound business sense with the flexibility to modify processes or procedures to achieve goals as information changes and project events unfold.
- Skilled at building relationships and influencing team members at all levels of the organization, including at the senior levels.
- Cost/Earned Value experience is a plus.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Construction Engineering
- Customer Relationship Management
Job ID: BBBH43503