You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title : PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER
Reference Code : OG-7003411
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (MES OPERN)
Primary purpose of job
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 10 years of experience in design I consulting and operation I maintenance/ safety in process engineering with at least 5 years in process safety and loss prevention within oil & gas I petrochemical industry.
• Recognised safety course (NEBOSH certificate or equivalent).
• HAZOP leader certificate from an internationally recognized institution I organization.
• Adequate industry recognized HSE training auditor training certificates.
• Possess a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Ability to perform field inspections, risk assessment and review I prepares proposals.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of international process safety and loss prevention engineering and safety standards.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of international process safety management system and loss prevention principles and practices.
• Computer literate in mainstream Office products, have had exposure to online management, document and maintenance systems including SAP and working knowledge of process safety and loss prevention software's.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent or process safety I chemical I loss prevention engineering discipline from recognized educational Institution.
- Computer Literacy
- Loss Prevention
Job ID: OG-7003411