0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Brunel is currently searching for a Maintenance Reliability Engineer for direct hire with our mining client located in Ione, California.
In this role you will guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Preventative and predictive maintenance tasks
- Predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies
- Isolate inherent reliability problems
- Failure analysis techniques
- Implement corrective actions to reduce the impact or eliminate loss
- Manage the lubrication process to improve OEE of the critical assets. Develop action plans for cleaning up machine lubrication on crushers, screeners, mobile equipment, etc…
- Audit maintenance practices and implement changes, when required, to improve performance
- Develop, maintain and document work flows for maintenance processes
What you need to bring:
- BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering REQUIRED
- 3+ years in heavy industrial setting, mining preferred.
- Preference toward Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of maintenance & reliability best practices including preventive, predictive, and precision maintenance.
- History of implementing reliability best practices.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Must be able to develop a vision and execute through others.
- Must be well versed in root cause failure analysis
- Strong understanding of world class planning and scheduling
- Must have experience in vibration, thermography, ultrasonic, and NDT technologies
- Strong understanding of machine lubrication, oil analysis, cleanliness standards, lubrication properties, etc.
- Must be well versed in precision maintenance technologies
- Strong knowledge of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, FMEA, asset criticality rankings and assessments
- Ability to recommend materials, parts, and inventory based on M&R “best practices”
- Must be able to develop effective work procedures and job plans
- Strong understanding of workforce management principles and employee development
- Strong knowledge of computer maintenance management systems
- Must have good team building skills and the ability to work through others. Must be a driver of change.
- Experience transforming a reactive work environment into a proactive work culture/environment.
Our client offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid vacation package, plus 12 holidays.
- Eligible for benefits on the first day of employment - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins, LTD, AD&D
- Generous 401K, and educational reimbursement
- Position is a full-time, salaried position and eligible to participate in a quarterly and annual plant bonus program
- Position is eligible for a relocation package
- All PPE and tools are provided, and company reimburses for steel toe shoes and prescribed safety glasses
- Working Conditions - Work entails direct supervision of Maintenance Projects and Personnel. Maintenance work is performed in enclosed facilities and outdoor areas where extremes of heat, cold, dust, noise, wet conditions and rough terrain exist. Approximately 30% of the work is administrative in nature.
Our client is in the mining and metals industry.
- Computer Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Human Resources
Job ID: PUB398566